MITSUBISHI EXPRESS SJ VAN MWB 4DR MAN 5SP 2.4I
The brilliant Budgie van. Tried and tested on Travellers Autobarn's famous rental fleet, this compact camper is ideal for couples who want cozy camper features in a pocket sized package. Being an ex TAB rental vehicle, it has been professionally converted and meticulously maintained throughout its short life meaning you just need to add fuel and go! Our loss is your gain!
This vehicle comes with:
Buy TAB assured for peace of mind:
- * Convertible camper build from plush bed to lounge/dining room with great storage underneath
- * Rear facing kitchen means you're not cooking inside the van - it's hot enough here thanks! Tailgate swings up to provide rain protection.
- * Kitchen features powerful removable cooker, 20l water tank hooked up to water pump and sink, esky for the beer, light above workbench for midnight feasts, fire extinguisher in case things get out of hand.
- * Second battery system powering interior lights and rear cigarette lighter style powerpoint for charging devices when not plugged into 240v power. Left the lights on all night? No worries! Independence from the engine's battery means you're not stuck out bush! Engine will send power one-way to 2nd battery however, allowing for free/bush camps without power!
- * Most examples include roof bars for extra storage or the surf board
- * Ice cold air conditioning, USB/AUX/CD/radio audio system
- * Short wheelbase and great ground clearance mean dirt roads = no problem!
- * Thorough mechanical inspection
- * Full service pre-delivery
- * 24/7 Australia-wide roadside assistance
- * 5000 Km Engine and Gearbox Warranty
- * Nationwide BuyBack Guarantee at any of our branches
After a little extra? Too easy! We can quote, source and fit any options you can dream of! Including, but not limited to:
- * Solar panels
- * Fridge
- * Lighting/storage solution
Visit our branch at 1c Mcpherson street in Banksmeadow or call 1800 674 374 and asked for Dave.
Motor Dealer Licence MD14184
- Complied 2007/09
- Rego Expiry 26/02/2020
- Location: Sydney